Personality models like the Enneagram, Human Design, and Personality Typing can help us understand our paths of development
Blame can be masking an unmet need and a feeling of powerlessness.
Stages of Self-Differentiation
- I’m like everyone else, and that’s okay.
- I’m like everyone else, and that’s not okay.
- I’m not like everyone else, and that’s not okay.
- I’m not like everyone else, and that is okay.
Making energetic room for people who are on the opposite side of the aisle
“Without a context bigger than ourselves, we all—whether we identify as right, left or none of the above—suffer from an “I am right, you are wrong” stance that creates strife and reduces all our differences to reptilian-brain consciousness of “I win and you lose.””
~ Matthew Fox, October 13 daily meditation
The 50th Gene Key – more info found here.
What we listen to affects our brains and nervous systems.
When we tap, wisdom and compassion emerge.
Being gentle when we tap
- Come in gentle from the edges
- Imagine imagine thinking about it
- Then imagine thinking about it
- Then think about it one step at a time
More support for you
If you want some personal attention working through any of what I’ve talked about, I have room for a few more one on one clients. Reach out to me here.