Yes, sometimes it’s easier said than done. Here’s a 24-minute audio where you can use tapping to feel calmer, so you can decide what you need to be doing this week.
- Go ahead and wash your hands one more time before tapping on your face!
- If you are new to tapping along with audios, watch this 2 minute video first for a demo of the points. And listen to the 7 minute audio about how to tap along with an audio.
- Last week’s audio is also dedicated to the virus-stress.
- If you need a visual or written reminder of the points, visit this page first.
- Fingertip points and nine gamut point are shown below.
Keep calm and carry on
1:07 Thank you for tending to your emotional state. I appreciate you very much.
What are you feeling? What are you thinking? What do you need to be doing differently, if anything?
4:30 Tapping on general body relaxation
6:30 Tapping on the emotional aspects
10:00 Helpful worry or unhelpful worry
11:28 Fast adapters, slow adapters, forecasters
13:29 Tapping on your response to things, your self-talk, and giving yourself a break
15:40 Choices we have to access different parts of our personality
- If you want to explore your personality type, I really like PersonalityHacker’s material. Their podcasts are especially awesome.
20:37 Special circumstances
Stunning photograph of hummingbird is by Bryan Hanson on Unsplash