- You are feeling frustrated with your children
- You are feeling affected by your childhood traumas and it’s affecting your connection with your children
- You have had a new baby and are feeling overwhelmed
- You want to unschool but have some doubts
- You were abused as a child and it’s affecting you now
- You are triggered by your child as he or she reaches a different age
- Your child has changed and you haven’t caught up yet
- You just don’t understand how she sees the world.
You are committed to nurturing a respectful, positive relationship with your children. You have an inner drive to do it differently than how you were raised. But sometimes you find yourself reacting rather than responding. You end up feeling frustrated and losing it with your children and yourself. You’ve tried reasoning with yourself or perhaps even scolding yourself. You want to feel different inside but don’t know how to make lasting changes.
Struggles in being present with our kids can have roots from events we experienced ourselves as children, but there’s an important knowledge piece as well. The four stages of children’s development are very different and they need different things from us. And their energetic make-up can give us clues as to what they need.
With tools that authentically support and transform your stuck feelings and knowledge that empowers, you can find a better way of relating to your kids. As the mother of three children, I chose to raise them in a respectful, integrative way that respected their needs and autonomy and creativity. I’ve helped other moms do their inner work so they can relate to their children better. I’ve worked as an EFT practitioner since 2006 and with human design since 2007.
“I am amazed at how much better I feel already. The complete frustration and anger that was there has faded a great deal. I can see a way to be the mom I want to be, have always wanted to be, and that is an incredible blessing. I am amazed that something so simple could be the answer to this! Thank you, thank you, thank you, again!” ~ A mother of four
If you are interested in talking about what’s going on with you now and what might help, I invite you to schedule a free 30-minute assessment here.