EFT, Emotional Freedom Techniques, is a universal healing tool that is based on the body’s meridian system. It is easy to learn and the basic protocol takes only minutes to apply. EFT is also a serious healing modality with many aspects to master. EFT can be used alone or with a practitioner. You don’t have to believe in EFT or understand how it works in order to get results. Beginners and experts and folks in-between all have benefited from it. EFT is based on the discovery statement by Gary Craig:
“The cause of all negative emotions is a disruption in the body’s energy system.”
You can use EFT to address both physical and emotional issues. There is often an immediate shift in emotions, often felt like a relaxing or release. There is often a quick shift in physical sensations.
When is EFT useful?
- You have physical issues you’d like to address.
- You have some emotional stress you’d like to address.
- You want to learn a tool for self-care.
- You need some stress relief.
- You need to know what to tap on.
- You are uncomfortable addressing these issues alone.
- You need guidance into the underlying causes or aspects.
- You don’t believe the second part of the set-up phrase of “I love and accept myself”.
- You need help being persistent.
- You need to know EFT works.
Photo by Tomasz Filipek